Frequently Asked Questions
1. Bharat & Co. believes in the principle of simple and successful execution from dream to reality.
2. Success of our company is customer satisfaction, credibility in the market and good professionalism.
3. The company has got some of the best employees of the industry, the ones who specialize in finding just the right kind of property, meeting your definite requirements and goals.
4. With the customer oriented goals the company tries to achieve the best for their customers.
5. Our sole job is to keep our customers satisfied and happy in making one of the biggest investments of their lives.
6. Bharat & Co. promise to support their Clients as and how possible in every walks of their life guaranteeing them happiness and comforts from all prospects.
7. Bharat & Co. tries their best way so as to create wealth and prosperity for their customers.
Our services are available across Delhi and Gurugram
We list a range of commercial and residential real estate properties including apartments, malls, shops, villas, plots and many more. Our listings include everything from new, resale, under construction and upcoming properties.
We have a dedicated customer care service team, which is available at your service seven days a week from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm. You can call them on +91 9582296822 or mail customer service at email@example.com.
To buy a property through Bharat and co., you need to follow the following steps:
- Check out our website.
- Select the property that meets your criteria and drop an enquiry for the same.
- Go on a site visit of the selected property with our property experts.
- Close the deal- We handle all legal paperwork, arrange home loans (if needed) and manage all documentation work with the builder and the bank.
You would receive a call back from us within 10-15 minutes of placing your enquiry with us, provided you have posted your requirements between 9am and 10 pm. Otherwise, we would be reaching you the next day.
Yes. We have tie-ups with some of the leading banks in the country such as the HDFC Bank, the ICICI Bank, the Axis Bank, LIC India, Bank of Maharashtra, Indiabulls and PNB.